Dr. Temple Grandin
Dr. Temple Grandin demos a Pumper Car!
At a recent USAAA event in Portland, Oregon we were thrilled to meet Dr. Temple Grandin when she visited our booth. Her abundant knowledge, and prodigious presence was a joy to experience. “Mary Temple Grandin is an American professor of animal science at Colorado State University, consultant to the livestock industry on animal behavior, and autism spokesperson.” — TempleGrandin.com
“A new study has found that short bursts of intensive exercise boosts children's brain power and has benefits for children with learning difficulties or conditions such as autism.” —www.medicalxpress.com
“The Pumper Car is a fun way to get a burst of hard exercise, I know from trying it.” —Dr. Temple Grandin
Three reasons why the Pumper Car is relevant today:
1) The Pumper Car is an inclusive device.
2) The Pumper Car is "The ride that empowers children of ALL abilities"
3) The Pumper Car provides the important "short bursts of intensive exercise" these "short bursts" are necessary for a busy schedule.
Check out Dr. Temple Grandin riding a Pumper Car below!
• "1 in 68 U.S. children has been identified with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
• ASD in 4.5 times more common in boys (1 in 42) and in girls (1 in 189).
• About 1 in 6 children in the U.S. had a developmental disability 2006-2008.” —www.templegrandin.com
We would greatly appreciate working with you, or your organization to attain Pumper Cars for your program or personal use. Please contact us today if you have further questions, or click our "order now" page to purchase your Pumper Car today!