The Pumper Car® is a fun mobility device designed for children ages 2 to 15 years old. It can be ridden by almost every child, and is especially useful for children with therapeutic and health related needs. Such as Autism, Down Syndrome, ADD, Asberger, Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida and other sensory integration dysfonctionnement. The unique pump action helps activate muscle groups that other devices and cycles don’t by working the upper and lower body simultaneously while creating a smooth and exciting ride. Each Pumper Car will be shipped to you in one box, with some easy assembly required.
This device has many popular features that parents, therapists and teachers appreciate:
• Made of child-safe materials
• Easy to operate
• Zero pinch points
• Four wheels provide stability
• Has low center of gravity
• Soft, non-slip handles
• Safety brake for quick stops
• Doesn't roll backwards
• Rated for 300 pounds of weight
• Meets or exceeds safety tests in U.S and Canada
• Won the IDEA Design Excellence Award
• FDA registration number is 3014895737
• Junior product weight and dimensions are: 32 pounds, 34”(L) x 22” (W) x 23” (H).
7• Original product weight and dimensions are: 35 pounds, 44” x 22” x 23.”
• Approved mobility device for children of almost all abilities.
• Unique pump action creates healthful, vigorous exercise.
• Activates muscle groups that other devices and cycles don’t.
• Works the upper and lower body simultaneously.
• Offers a smooth, fun ride.
• Kids love it because it’s like a rowing machine on wheels.